Welcome to the ESA Theory Section Wiki. We've created this as a place for theoretical ecologists to advertise for graduate students, postdocs, and faculty. Use the top menu to select an appropriate category.
Theory at the 2014 ESA Annual Meeting
Sections no longer sponsor symposia; so instead we are offering this space for you to list sessions and individual presentations that you think will be of particular interest to theoretical ecologists. Presentations marked LV are contenders for the Lotka or Volterra awards.
To add an entry, click the "Edit" link near the bottom of the page. Please keep the entries in chronological order, and include a link to the abstract page of the presentation or session.
- COS 66 Modeling
- SYMP 12 Advancing Ecological Theory for Conservation Biology
- COS 84 Modeling: Communities, Disturbance, Succession I
- SYMP 13 Integrating Dispersal Into Life Histories: Empirical and Theoretical Approaches in Aquatic and Terrestrial Systems
- COS 101 Modeling: Communities, Disturbance, Succession II
- COS 103 Population Dynamics: Modeling
- IGN 12 Theory Vs. Empiricism in the Advancement of Science
- COS 121 Modeling: Populations I
- PS 56 Modeling
- PS 79 Latebreaking: Modeling
- 8:00 AM OOS 20-1 Toward a more robust link between theory and data in large mammal predator-prey ecology Dennis Murray
- 2:10 PM COS 82-3 Can overfishing be explained by ambiguity aversion? Molly Lassiter
Friday Posters (8:30AM - 10:30AM)
- PS 84-233 Interspecific interactions and range margins: contrasts among interaction types William Godsoe